If You don’t like your financial life? Change it! Change your financial life for the better! Are you struggling financially! Do you want to improve your financial life! And you don’t have any clue on how to do it? Here’s a list of 100 ways in which you can improve your financial life.
1. Accept Your financial Mistakes You’re human. We, humans, are prone to making mistakes. Accept what you did wrong and try to do better next time. No need to punish yourself forever. In fact, accepting your financial mistakes is the only way to make them disappear.Financial mistakes are impulse buying,investing in stock or properities without proper investigation which leads to loss or any loss of money.If you refuse to forget the past,you will pass away with the past.
2. learn from your NEIGHBOUR financial Mistakes Ask your friends,what financial errors they have fallen into and learn how they were able to overcome.The best teacher is not your personal experience but your friends experience.Learn from your friends financial mistakes.Learn where he got a bad car,stock or something else and avoid it.
3. Create A New financial Habit
. Habits are powerful. Harness their energy for your own good. Start by creating a habit in 15 days.
How To Create A new financial Habit In 15 Days
All you need for that is a journal. You can use anything that fits, from pen and paper to an electronic journaling software. My choice here is the excellent MacJournal. Each day you will follow a simple set of rules thoroughly described below……………
4. Build Self financial Discipline Don’t wait for other people to impose discipline on you. Start early. Create your own discipline. Although it sounds a little bit harsh, self discipline is a facilitator for good many things in your life. It’s hard to get but great to have,without financial discipline you will never have any good financial future.
5. Make New financial Friends Reach out. Don’t be afraid. Establish new contacts. The worst thing that may happen to you is to be rejected. Well, if that’s the case, move on. The reward of having true, long-lasting friendship is worth all the potential rejection you might encounter.
6. Get A New Job Shaking your comfort zone will often create a lot of value in your life. If you’re not satisfied with your job, just get a new one. The pitfall of not having money for a limited period of time is temporary, get over it.
7. Start A New Diet that cost less You are, in a vast proportion, what you eat. Trying a new diet which cost less would often be the only needed change for a dramatic boost of your health and energy. Don’t necessarily have to be raw food, or even vegetarian, whatever works for you,but keep it low compare to what you have before.
8. Keep A financial Journal Write down your financial feelings, your financial ideas, your financial goals, your financial activity. Journaling is by far one of the most useful things I’ve done to change my life for the best. It works in such a silent, yet effective way. All you need is pen and paper.
9. talk money into your life every Morning Whatever you say to yourself in the morning, it will most likely come true during the day. Why not taking advantage of it? say positive money talk to yourself ,first thing in the morning. Is that not simple.sayings like I am rich today,my financial life today will be better than all my financial days on earth.
10. Travel Far Away From Your Home Traveling long distance is incredibly rewarding. It’s so exciting and full with unknown events. I only recently started to travel really far away from my home, but I do wonder how could I ever made it until now without this.
To get the full article you can order for our MONEY MAGNET KIT (http://www.setgroupafrica.com/?pages=moneykit).
For further enquiries kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +2348069003886
Sanmi Akindipe is financial and wealth creation guru with over 30 books and cds.